20+best attitude quotes for girls./girls attitude quotes.


Girls are you ready to show your attitude and personality to one who makes you down.
So get ready with these awesome Attitude quotes for girls and show them your power with this powerful Girls Attitude quotes.

Attitude quotes for girls.....


Sweet as Suger, Hard as Ice. Hurt me once, I'll Kill you Twice

 You Hate Me? Awww!! So Cute!!

 Keep your Heels, Head and Standards High

 Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude, and a lady with class.

I love the confidence that makeup gives me.

 Girls who don’t ask for much, deserve it all.

Always act like you’re wearing an invisible crown.

You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.

I decide how I live and who I love. The choice is mine and no one gets to make my mind up. I decide and I choose.

I may not be the girl that everyone wants, but at least I am not the girl that everyone’s had.

Don’t search for a man that will solve all your problems, he won’t. Find one that won’t let you face them alone.

Take charge of your attitude. Don’t let someone else choose it for you.

I love being a girl because I’m my Daddy’s little girl and that rocks!

I’m not what has happened to me. I am what I choose to become.

Someone asked me what is your attitude…then I simply replied… being single is my attitude.

Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine.

Make a girl happy. That’s the most amazing feeling she can ever experience.

Girls are too shy to start it so take the chance!

I’m a girl…Don’t touch my hair, face, phone, or boyfriend.

Women are wiser than men because they know less and understand more.

You may also like: Attitude quotes for girls in hindi


तेरे ‪Attitude‬ से लोग जलते होगे मगर मेरे ‪Attitudeपर तो लोग मरते है…!!

Status तो सबके होते है ,पर किसी के औक़ात से ऊपर ,तो किसी के औकात से नीचे 

ना सजा ना माफ़ी ‎जलने वालो के लिए ‎अपनी selfie ‎ही काफी 

मैं तो बस चिंगारी लगाती हूँ ,आग अपने आप लग जाती है 


मैं महारानी हूँ तुम्हारी सलतनत की, हुकूमत भी तुम्हारे दिल पर करुँगी !!

मेरे ‪Style को लोगो की ‎नज़र‬ 👀लग जाती है , तभी तो ‪‎माँ‬ मेरी मुझको काला टीका लगाती है…

पगले तेरा नसीब अच्छा है, कि तुझे मेरे Status और DP देखने को मिल रहे है,हमारे Block List वाले तड़प रहे हैं इन्हें देखने के लिए… 


मैँ Princess हूँ कोई Brand नहीं जिसको तू जब जी करे Change कर देगा !!

मुझे अच्छे लगते है वो लोग जो मुझसे नफ़रत करते है क्योंकि अब हर कोई प्यार से देखेगा तो नज़र नहीं लग जाएगी मुझे


किसी ने सही कहा है की लड़किया 99% धोखा देती है पर जो बाकि 1% है वो मैं हूँ. ….

If you like the  girl quotes then have a share and subscribe so as to get notified about mine new and more intresting quotes.


Comments

Unknown said…
Your perfect quotes is best for all latest quotes and shayeries. I really like it and i request to all of you to please go and read once.

Popular Posts