40| I miss you quotes| missing you

Tears don't come wen U miss A person But they come wen U don't want to miss a person. I miss you quotes in English I did three things today, miss you, miss you and miss you. You have no idea how much your ‘I miss you' means to me. :') It's good to miss someone sometimes, even if it hurts your heart. When I Listen to My Heart, It Whisper your Name..!!! You're so easy to be with and so hard to be without. Always missing you. Missing you isn't the problem, it's wondering if you'll ever come back that's killing me. It's not easy to forget everything about you when everything reminds me of you. Miss you :( Memories have a "replay" button by default :) Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking in an angel's eyes. If tears can prove the depth of love, i can fill a sea for u.. You never stop loving someone, you just learn to live without them. I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night. Everytime my phone vibrates, i hope its you !! I miss when we were close and told each other everything. Remembering is easy for those who have brains. But forgetting is hard for those who have heart. Need an app that flashes their name on your phone the moment they miss you :) Usually I am finebut my heartbeat tells me that my heart misses you. Some memory can never be shared with anyone.. Because they're unexplainable. Whenever I miss you, I just HUG my pillow and imagine its YOU. It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember. Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love. Sometimes when I'm sitting here thinking about you, I wonder if you're also sitting. Yesterday I caught myself smiling for no reason. Then I realized I was thinking of you. Standing alone on the terrace with cool breez, sky full of stars and your memories. I text you first because I miss you. If I dont text you, Im waiting for you to miss me. I'm tired of missing you, I just want you right here by my side. You may be out of my sight.. but never out of my mind.. I Miss You! Why does time move so fast when we're together, and so damn slow when we're apart. The scariest thing a bout distance is that you don't know whether they'll miss you or forget you 7 Billions Peoples In The World But My Heart Loves Yew. I keep myself busy with things to do, but everytime I pause, I still think of you. Just the thought of being with you tomorrow, is enough to get me through today. Sometimes it's not about missing someone. its wondering if they're missing you. Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm counting the days until I can finally see you. If missing you is a sign you are falling in love... I MISS you endlessly. I can love anyone like the way I loved you but no one can love you the way I did. When you touched my hand for the first time, I wanted nothing more than to hold it forever. I feel bad when you miss me, I feel sad when you don't. Without you every day is a rainy day. I MISS YOU! Im incomplete without you! Losing someone is not something you ever get over. Missing you can turn from pain to pleasure if I knew you were missing me too.

Comments

Popular Posts