20 Attitude quotes to be positive.

Attitude matters more than nothing.
So,here are some best attitude quotes which will fill positivity.


  • •My attitude is based on how you treat me. 

  • •Yes, I have made mistakes because life didn't come with 'USER MANUAL and INSTRUCTIONS'!

  • •When someone says: you are UGLY TELL them oh sorry I was trying to look like you

  • •I never insult people I only tell them what they are.

  • •People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger.

  • •I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!

  • •People with status don't need status...

  • •Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.

  • •I'm Not Sad For Being Single Rather I'm Thinking Of Her Who Is Single Because Of Me.. :P

  • •i am what i am.. i will never try to be some one else.

  • •I do not mind the crazy people, it's the normal one that freaks me out!

  • •Those who like me... Raise your hands.. And those who don't like me raise your Standards.

  • •Why waste your time caring for people who don't even acknowledge your existence? Huh

  • •If you want to cry, use a tissue... not your status...!! :D :P

  • •I'm not lazy, I'm a master of energy conservation.

  • •My Attitude : I Don't Like To Take Right Decision.. I Take Decisions And Make Them Right.

  • •Remember one thing, you might be a PLAYER. But i am the GAME.

  • •If you expect me to be there for you. You should be there for me too.

  • •If people have a problem with you then ask him her problem!

  • •Attitudes are more important than facts.



Comments

Popular Posts